Re: [michael@itd.utech.de: A big THANK YOU!]

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 07:12:46PM +0100, Martin Bialasinski wrote:
> Josip> BTW the web site team would welcome any help from people who
> Josip> can do web designing, e.g. good icons, nice layouts, etc.
>
> Well, Kyle Lynch <kylelynch@ispchannel.com> offered exactly this in
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0009/msg00111.html

Hm, it was on the wrong mailing list (-devel instead of -www), we (web
people) probably missed it...

> There was some IMHO unjustified opposition as he uses Windows
> applications.

As long as the data that is created is placed under a free license (see
http://www.debian.org/license page), I'll commit whatever is made. It has to
be acceptable content-wise to the web team (and general public), of course.

Perhaps someone from webwml group will disagree and remove what I commited.
We can worry about that after the stuff is here -- res, non verba. :|

> I think he should be contacted and ask if he is still interested.

Kyle, are you still interested? :)