Re: FreeS/WAN Package

> > Is anybody working on a FreeS/WAN package for Debian?  If not, I'll
> > take a look at one.  I need to do it for work anyway.
>
> Yes. Look at the debian-devel archives for last week.

Can you be more specific?  I searched the list-archives yesterday
and came up with nothing useful.  A search finds nothing when I look
for "frees/wan" or "frees wan", and a search for "frees" just reveals
two short posts about compiling the kernel-package with the freeswan
patches installed -- nothing about a package of the associated programs.

                                          Brian
                                  ( bcwhite@pobox.com )

 Don't marry someone you can live with.  Marry someone you can't live without.