Re: Debian banner

Quoting myself, I'll add some info.

Martin Schulze wrote:
> On 32BitsOnline.com a free banner ad for Debian is running, does anybody
> know who made it and can provide me with a version that says 2.2 instead
> of 2.1?

The banner they used was: http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/Debian/banner/ossf0302en.gif

Can somebody update this ad to reflect the current version number?

I've got some links for banner ads that I've sumed up on that page:

If you know about more banners for Debian, I'd appreciate a link
to add them to that page.  I'll enhance the page later.

Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.