AIDE "atime in future" false alarms

Package: aide
Version: 0.7-6

I get this sort of things in the daily reports:

  /lib/modules/2.2.17/misc atime in future

It's probably because the BIOS clock is _not_ UTC (I have a dual boot
box with the well known os (sort of) vendor installation).

At boot time, the kernel does not seem to have any idea about the
"UTC=no" and thinks "UTC=yes". When the module dependency file is built,
all the files under the /lib/modules/<kernel version> directory are
accessed, thus setting the "wrong" atime stamp on all of them in that
directory and below.

Although the "a" rule is not specifically set in the "Binlib" custom
rule, AIDE acts as if it was, and reports the above mentioned alarms.

My first question is: Is there a way to make it _not_ bother about atime
stamps (and only atime time stamps) on that particular directory tree?

The second one: Do I smell some sort of bug here?

I did RTFM, but couldn't find anything obvious :(

Cheers,
Cristian

--
Be careful, life will kill you.