ITP: ofbis, zen, ipfm, bobot++, gco

   I intend to package the following software. I don't remember seeing
an ITP for any of these packages, nor did I find any in the archives,
but if anyone has reasons to want any of them I'll leave it to him.

  - oFBis, a library for accessing the Linux framebuffer device. It
   currently has an annoying bug that I want to fix before getting
   it in Debian (it can't be used as non-root).
    homepage: http://osis.nocrew.org/ofbis/

  - Zen, a web browser with several output methods (dump, gtk,
   framebuffer). As it currently uses oFBis for the framebuffer output,
   I will upload it when oFBis is fixed.
    homepage: http://www.nocrew.org/software/zen/

  - ipfm, a bandwidth logging tool with sorting and filtering
   features. A new release is due soon, which is the one I'll package.
    homepage: http://www.via.ecp.fr/~tibob/ipfm/

  - bobot++, a simple IRC bot written in C++ with the usual bot
   features plus Guile scripting features. Development has stopped but
   it is in a working state and the author says he will apply patches,
   though he'll provide no additional user support.
    homepage: http://pltplp.net/bobot++/

  - gco, the GNOME Comics Organizer, a database with a GNOME GUI and
   sorting functions.
    homepage: http://www.daimi.au.dk/~maxx/html/maxximum-linux.html

Regards,
Sam.
--
Samuel Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> http://sam.zoy.org/
for DVDs in Linux screw the MPAA and ; do dig $DVDs.z.zoy.org ; done | \