Re: RFC: implementation of package pools

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 05:13:04AM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> [...]

Eray, if you want to help, help. If you want to randomly pester people,
do it to a lecturer who's actually paid to answer your questions.

The above translations are simple and automatable, the simplified form
you've decided to use may be equivalent, but it's not particularly
relevant to either the code or the original problem.

Yes, "a & (~a | b)" is the same as "a & b". No, that's not helpful in the
slightest for this problem.

And stop cc'ing me on every mail already.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark