unison

Hello,

I know from the unison maintainer that he is overloaded with
work and is not able to keep the package in sync with the
current upstream source.  He told me in private e-mail that he
wants to orphan the package.  This was about to weeks ago and I
assume that he just not managed to write the ITO mail because he
is very busy (is this right Sven?).  Is there anybody who has
build a package from the current upstream source?  Could someone
offer an NMU of the package to the maintainer.  If I don't understand
him right I would gladly offer the package in this case.

Unfortunately I have not enough time to do it myself.

Kind regards

           Andreas.