ITP: Pod::Parser

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

If no-one objects, I'd like to package Pod::Parser, a Perl module for the
parsing of POD files. It's Artistically licensed.

Here's a snippet from the README:
[snip]
 Pod::Parser
 -----------
   The Perl5 module "Pod::Parser", which provides a base class for
   parsing and selecting sections of POD documentation from an input
   stream.  Please see the POD documentation for this module (embedded
   in the file "Parser.pm") for more details.
[snip]

AFAIK it's included with Perl 5.6, but I need it in woody now to be able to
package MRTG 2.9.2.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner      | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/