Re: Comments on FHS testsuite run

Wichert Akkerman <wichert@valinux.com> writes:

> * Reference 4.7.30-2: /usr/share/misc/ascii missing
>   Reason: weird standard, possible bug in Debian
>
>   I have no idea why this file belongs in a standard; it's not in any
>   Debian package so if the standard does not remove this we will need to
>   add it somewhere.

There is a /usr/share/misc/ascii.gz on my potato system, which is
provided by the miscfiles package.  Most of the files there have been
gzip'ed, as is common in Debian, so they may not be found by the FHS
testsuite.

--
	    Nathan Sullivan                     alfonso@pants.nu
                    Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.