Re: Misclassification of packages; "libs" and "doc" sections

In the graph you give below, I take it that "User_Interface"
is the class of packages whose contents have some user interface.
In this one example at least, the orthogonality of human-interactivity
classification to functional classification is exhibited in the
fact that the two graphs are separate right down to the package.
So I don't think there is much need to have both on the same graph.
(If you think the graph should cover both UI and function, then
shouldn't it cover every classification mode from "Priority:" to
"Depends:"?)

I have a suggestion for the *function* class names: they should all
be participles.  Even though the result is sometimes a bit stilted,
requiring them to be participles forces one to think about the
*function* of the package.  It was a help to me in coming up with
the following graph (with example packages marked with an asterisk):

   operating-systems
      *kernel-image
   driving-hardware
      driving-audio