packages up for adoption

I feel that I'm falling further and further behind rather than getting
stuff done that I wanted to get done.  Therefore, I'm having a
firesale of my packages.

If you want any of these, please be sure to at least CC me directly,
since I'm not on debian-devel.

cygnus-stylesheets (I don't use it)
cdlabelgen         (I don't use it)
dsc                (I don't use it -- this is a tricky one)
sgmltools-2        (should be replaced by sgml-tools-lite)
tdtd               (little tiny emacs lisp pkg, pretty dead upstream)
jade               (C++ hacker -- seems dead upstream)
jadetex            (TeX hacker required)
docbook-xml        (I don't use it)
sdocbook-xml       (was split off from docbook-xml but I haven't gotten
                    around yet)
task-sgml          (pretty easy to maintain)

I am not orphaning these packages, but just hoping that some
interesting folks will step up and take these, doing a better job than
I have been doing.

However, I can continue to muddle through if I have to.