Re: [BALLOT] Social Contract Change Amendment

    jurgen> Sadly, I must agree... the Secretary is appointed for 1
    jurgen> year... and once s/he is appointed, no one can change that
    jurgen> until the term runs out.

No, it's not sad, it's necessary to prevent a dictatorship from
arising because the DPL just replaces people as soon as they do
something he doesn't like or agree with.  Debian has been down that
particular road before; it's why we have a Constitution.

--
Stephen

"A duck!"