Re: Misclassification of packages; "libs" and "doc" sections

Thomas Hood wrote:
> Someone suggested the TUCOWS hierarchy but a quick looks
> reveals that it suffers from the same problems as the
> existing Debian hierarchy, and then some.

Yea, but if you want a tree hierarchy that's how it has to be.
I would opt for a hiearchical categorization, but one
with a graph structure. Tree isn't good enough.

OTOH, users would benefit greatly even from a lame tree-based
hierarchy like red hat's or winfiles / tucows style software
directory.

Thanks,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural