Re: [BALLOT] Social Contract Change Amendment

On Tue, Oct 10, 2000 at 11:44:41AM +0200, David N. Welton wrote:
> So how do I vote to leave everything alone and not fool with it?

Vote yes to the amendment. If the amendment passes, you can vote either
yes or not to the general resolution because the amended GR doesn't
remove non-free.

If the amendment does not pass, vote against the GR if you want
to keep non-free.

If the amendment does not pass and the GR does, we'll have
a flamewar to dwarf every one we've had so far. Then a significant
percentage of developers will quit.

Hamish