Re: Random Question... assembly lang. advice?

erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr (Eray Ozkural) writes:
> Jim Lynch wrote:
> > Two words: Learn FORTH.
> >
> > I tell this to anyone interested in learning asm... HTH.
> >

> another reason to have a look at all the nifty forth packages
> in debian. should i start with the gnu forth?

Please do-- I'm about to upload a new version (haven't had time to clean
up a few lintian bugs yet), and I could use all the testing I can get. :)

-=Eric
--
RedHat Adventure: "You're in a maze of twisted little packages, all dependent.
There's a threatening little Gnome in the room with you."