netscape crashes

Hello,

I am using debian woody for a long time now, and lately (last month or
so), I observed that netscape crashes more frequently than usual.

The most fascinating thing is that now, most of the times it gets frozen,
when I kill the window (I'm uning WindowMaker, and choose the Kill option
on the window's menu), XF86_SVGA gets also killed.

In fact, I have observed that XF86_SVGA only gets killed IF its CPU use is
near to 100% at the moment I kill netscape. I mean, some of the netscape
crashes make X to be CPU hungry, and if I kill netscape then, X crashes
with it.

Any ideas? Any version (up/down)grade that could solve the problem?

Thank you very much.

	Antonio