Re: ITP: trn4

Paul Slootman <paul@murphy.nl> wrote:
>On Fri 29 Sep 2000, Colin Watson wrote:
>> It's still available at
>> <URL:http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~cjwatson/debian/>, but so far
>
>Following the link for the diff gives a 404:
>
> The requested URL
> /~cjwatson/debian/non-free/source/news/trn4_4.0-test74-5.diff.gz
> was not found on this server.

Oops, forgot to copy over the new index.html. Fixed now.

>> Sponsorship still appreciated ...
>
>As I've been known to use it :-) I might consider sponsoring...
>As I understand it, the intention is to go to a BSD style license
>sometime (although the development is very slow, so it'll take
>some time, I guess).

Yes, there hasn't been a lot of progress on that front yet. If I could
find out what old code needed replaced I'd make a start on it.

>Anthony Fok doesn't want to sponsor your trn4?

He said when he was sponsoring denemo that he wasn't familiar with my
other packages and hadn't enough time at the moment to have a look at
them. I don't know if this is still the case ...