ITP: libgda

Hello,

I intent to package libgda. I have deb packages
already. but, I'm not an official Debian maintainer.

 GNU Data Access is an attempt to provide uniform access to
 different kinds of data sources (databases, information
 servers, mail spools, etc).
 It is a complete architecture that provides all you need to
 access your data.
 libgda was part of the GNOME-DB project
(http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-db/), but has been
 separated from it to allow non-GNOME applications to be
 developed based on it.

License is GPL2.

Initial package are available from
 http://www.gnome.gr.jp/~tagoh/debian/

Note:
 As for libgda0 and libgda-dev as gnome-db, it will rename
 to gnome-db and gnome-db-dev. in addition, libgda can't
 remove GNOME dependence yet.

Best regards,
--
Akira TAGOH