Re: NMU's for glibc 2.1.94

On Wed, 27 Sep 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> I am in the process of recompiling exim, apache, libsasl and openldap2
> against the new glibc/libdb2.

Cool, I'll get a new sendmail out as soon as these hit incoming (please
let me know when, or if you wish to also NMU sendmail).

> Please do not adjust your screen...we control the verticial, the
> horizontal....

Heh, this *is* a good thing - I appreciate you're doing so much...
I think this'll make a much nicer release.

--
Rick Nelson
Life'll kill ya                         -- Warren Zevon