Re: hardware-screensaver: dpms

Previously Karsten Tinnefeld wrote:
> I think a default dmps setting should be set (and re-set after logout)
> in the display manager configurations. I filed an appropriate wishlist
> bug against gdm (#22617 in the gnome(!) bug database).

It should be a per-user setting, not a per-system setting such as gdm
settings. The proper place is the xscreensaver configuration. And
surprise surprise! Go the the screensaver settings dialog for gnome
and you will find power management settings.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |