Re: Implementing "testing" (was: Re: Potato now stable)

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 06:26:36AM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> [To implement package pools]
> Let's say we have to rewrite some tools. Is all the code available in Debian
> as packages? (Would be nice)

No, lots of the archive maintenance and such isn't available as packages.
Even debbugs, which does have a package is out of date compared to what
Debian's actually using. Oh well, you get that. :-/

Dinstall's available via CVS on va (cvs.d.o) by
checking out the modules dinstall and masterfiles with
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/ftpmaint

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark