Re: adns, please test: Uploaded adns 1.0-1 (source i386) to inka

Previously Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> Debian Developers: perhaps somebody can help me, i have the problem that
> dh_shlibdeps is finding libadns1 as a required lib, but since this lib is
> not yet installed on the system it issues a error. I fixed that by providing
> shlibs.local, but i think it is a cludge... and i still get a strange dpkg
> error, i guess because no package with that name is found.. how do i solve
> this?

Wait for dpkg 1.7.0, which should be arriving pretty soon now. That has
a new dpkg-shlibdeps which fixes this.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@liacs.nl                    http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |