Re: aspell dictionaries (ITP: aspell-da)

Peter Makholm proclaimed:
> I think there was some thread about aspell (as in the debian package)
> not being fit for alternative dictionaries and the maintainer was
> working on it. Is this correct? Is there just something to be code
> before it will be ok (meaning I could do something)? or should I just
> upload a package named aspell-da?

I am the maintainer of aspell.  I've been looking at the code in ispell to
pick up a few ideas on how to handle multiple dictionaries.  I just haven't
been able to find the time to start work.  Don't foresee it happening in
the next month.  Would you conisder holding off on uploading aspell-da for
a while?

S.
--
"I tell you, the kid's a wonder. He organized all the lawsuits against
          me into one class action."  -- Homer J. Simpson