Re: build-suggests?

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Adrian Bunk wrote:
>If you upload it to non-US/main there's a libssl095a-dev, and if you
>upload it to main there's no libssl095a-dev (and you should let it
>Build-Conflicts with libssl095a-dev or there might be broken
>dependencies if an autobuilder has libssl095a-dev installed).

Surely the builders for main don't have non-free or non-US libraries
installed!  If so that's a terrible bug, it could allow a maintainer's
mistake in incorrectly classifying a package (as I recently did) or in
accidentally using the wrong library to result in packages in main with
broken dependencies!

Russell Coker