/usr/doc -> /usr/share/doc

Hi.

Just noticed something in the motd of potato:

Most of the programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are
freely redistributable; the exact distribution terms for each program
are described in the individual files in /usr/doc/*/copyright
                                         ^^^^^^^^^

Ahm, sorry when I am bothering you, but shouldn't this real /usr/share/doc.
Or will the transition finish in woody?

--
CYa,
   Mario <mlang@delysid.org>

We are using Linux daily to UP our productivity - so UP yours!
(Adapted from Pat Paulsen by Joe Sloan)