Re: becomming a debian developer

* Michael Moerz in "becomming a debian developer" dated 2000/09/15
* 14:43 wrote:

> Hi!

Hi.

> I just started out thinking to become a debian developer, but as I am
> digging deeper in doing so, I came across something that will rather
> prevent me from doing so.
>
> As I have read there are 3 known methods to get a valid pgp/gpg key
> that verifies your identity needed for becomming a debian developer.
>
> An OpenPGP key signed by
>
> 1) a current debian developer met in real live.
> 	Since I don't know any personally this won't apply for me.

I didn't know any Debian developers personally before I applied either,
but if you tell us where you are I'm sure if someone lives near you
that something can be arranged. There were several of us in Houston
that did just that.

--
creaky halls