Re: MIDI Notation Software

<advertisement>
you may also wish to try out GDAM, my sound program:

	http://gdam.org/

it supports MIDI, although it isn't midi notation/composition software.
(it's under LGPL)

debs are available there, although i am not a maintainer.
(i'm trying to get it to pass lintian but there's a problem
with the plugins...)

anyways, check it out and let me know what think :)
</advertisement>

- dave