too funny to not pass on...

from debian-freshmeat, where we are talking about setting up the new DFMR
(Debian Freshmeat Repository)

Seth:
    b) apt-get able, so it's a ftp and/or http site, and a
    single line to stick into etc/apt/sources.list

Jeff Covey of freshmeat:

this would rock.

<hhos>

we'll have to work with the apt coding crew to get ready for the day
osdn decides they could be selling ad space here.

# apt-get install mod_foo
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Contacting ad server... Done

|           This download is brought to you by Cisco Systems.            |
| BUY OUR ROUTERS!  BUY OUR ROUTERS!  BUY OUR ROUTERS!  BUY OUR ROUTERS! |
|                         http://www.cisco.com/                         |
</hhos>

Seth again:

Debian was brought to you today by the letters J, K, and the number 5.