Re: dualing banjos

[ Sent to Andreas but I probably should have sent it to the
list.  Some other people might be scratching their heads over
this thread.  I sure would be if it was in French and wouldn't
understand a word if it was in German or Japanese. :) ]

Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> * marty macdonald (metsolutions@yahoo.com) [000912 22:52]:
>> I mean, the whole thing here is to show the ultimate
>> differences between the Linux kernel and the kernels
>> found when using multiple banjos.  This research was
>> supported by Dr. Rimulak in his infamous "Kernal VS
>> Banjo - A Duality?".  This is a must read!
>
> I seem to have missed something. What is a banjo?
>
> I know banjos as instruments similar to guitars.
>
> Could someone enlighten me?

A fellow mistakenly posted a request for sheet music to the
song "Duelling Banjos" to this list and it took off from
there.

Probably doesn't make any sense to many non-native English
speakers or those from different cultures but it really is
hilarious.

Rick