ITP: sing

SING stands for 'Send ICMP Nasty Garbage'. It is a tool that sends ICMP
packets fully customized from command line. Its main purpose is to replace
the ping command but adding certain enhancements (Fragmentation,
spoofing,...)

Sing is released under the GNU public license.  It's project page is at
http://www.sourceforge.org/projects/sing, it's author is 'slay'.

Current version is 1.0-beta7, i will be packaging it starting from v1.0.

Greets, Robert

--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |