My orphaned packages.

	 [ CC me in replies; I am not subscribed right now. ]

 I do not have time anymore to work on the packages I once maintained
 for Debian.  I'm sorry that I did not properly orphan them.  I just
 don't have time for it.  My health is most important, followed by
 studies.  I cannot live in a chair anymore, and I have to spend my
 computer time working on homework assignments and reading.

 `scsh' ought to be taken over by someone who actually uses it.  I've
 not even looked at it in over a year.

 I've got some work begun on packaging XEmacs-21.2.  It should be
 looked over by anyone interested in continuing it.

 Perhaps after college I will take up some packages again.

 Time to go for a run, then hook on down to the gym for a workout.
 (Pre-vailing.)