Re: ITP: Sword, GnomeSword

On Sat, Sep 09, 2000 at 06:01:20PM +0000, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> The Sword project has a lot of large data files:
>
> 	ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/modules/raw/
>
> I could wait for the data section to be created, or just supply an
> installer for Sword modules that downloads them & installs them.  (Or
> both.)

If the program needs one to run, then at least one should be packaged.
I'd prefer not to see a lot of installers that download free software -
the one's that download non-free stuff are annoying and cause enough
problems as it is.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org