Re: apt-move problem

    Paul> Please check the BTS for apt-move, this is discussed
    Paul> externsively.  Apparently it's a (for me non-obvious) bug in
    Paul> bash.

Why not change the ( and ) to { and } respectively?

At least this way, it will work with potato...

...and as far as I can tell it is a bit inconsistent anyway - some
functions are defined with ( and ), while others are defined with {
and }.

...or does this have a different meaning?

This isn't meant to be a flame in any way, I am just curious...

PS. I am using apt-move 4.1.9.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>