Re: new mantainer is not working

Previously A Mennucc1 wrote:
> what is happening in «new mantainer» ?!?

A lot.

> look (in  http://nm.debian.org )
> at how long the people have been waiting

Since nm reopened 150 people have been processed or are being
pocessed looking at the stats you mention, I would consider
that a lot of good work being done.

You'll just have to be patient until it's your turn to be processed.

> what is the reason for that?

New-maintainer was closed for a while. Read the archive for
debian-announce and/or debian-devel-announce of you want more
information on that.

Wichert.