Re: Problems with mail system? [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 05:20:02PM -0700, Michael S. Fischer wrote:
> I just joined the debian-devel list yesterday, all excited
> I am now very turned off because instead of seeing a bunch
> of bright developers, I'm seeing a voluminous amount of off-topic
> flaming.

Welcome to Debian.

G. Branden Robinson             |           Measure with micrometer,
Debian GNU/Linux                |           mark with chalk,
branden@debian.org              |           cut with axe,
http://www.debian.org/~branden/ |           hope like hell.