Alternatives to ftp.debian.org

With all that is going on with ftp.debian.org, I just tried to check there
for alternative mirror sites and it's gone bye-bye.

So, I checked the web page, but the only primary site listed is
ftp.debian.org. The secondary sites are said to have restrictions, but
just what those are for any given server aren't clear.

I've reset sources.list on my sparc to point to http://us.debian.org, on
the assumption that I can probably use that site effectively.

Is there any better way to pick a useful ftp site for upgrading?

Thanks,

Dwarf