Re: new experimental ISDNUTILS packages available

On Fri 08 Sep 2000, Michael Beattie wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 07:40:02AM +0200, Paul Slootman wrote:
> > These packages have been uploaded to the "experimental" distribution
> > (but not yet installed at this moment, maybe today?),
> > but are also available by using the following line in /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> I added the override entries last night I think...
> I dont see them installed.. - not sure why..
>
> ...but your new upload will be rejected :)
>
> isdnutils_3.1pre1b-1_i386.changes
> REJECT
> Rejected: md5sum failed
> md5sum: MD5 check failed for 'isdnutils_3.1pre1b-1.dsc'

[puzzled]

For some reason the .dsc file was the old one. I've uploaded the correct
one, so everything should be OK now. Thanks for the warning.

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.demon.nl http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/