Re: APT problem

On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 05:32:26PM +0200, Bernd Eckenfels <lists@lina.inka.de> was heard to say:
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2000 at 03:49:27PM -0700, Michael Meskes wrote:
> > Could anyone please explain this to me? Did Corel do anything to their files
> > that makes apt think it has to upgrade although its up-to-date? Or is this
> > a bug in apt?
>
> I see this quite often, so it is a bug in the curret apt lib. aptitude is
> even more vulnerable to this... at least the cache does work so u d/l it
> only once.

  Any idea what makes aptitude in particular more vulnerable?  I can toss
it into the TODO queue. [1]

  Daniel

  [1] not that anything is being dequeued at the moment..*sigh*..

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|     f u cn rd ths,    |     "The spork is strong with him..." -- Fluble     |