incoming is strange! (REQUEST)

The following was once heard around here...

> > 	I've uploaded some packages that have been stuck in incoming for 3
> > weeks. The automatic from the installer claims that someone must edit
> > the override file. So who is this person ? Is that normal ?
>
> One of the FTP admins has to do it.  Three weeks isn't an unheard-of delay.

Anyway, this weekend, james and I cleaned incoming, so, currently, incoming
will be empty after the dinstall run (approx 6 hours away).

What I would like to ask...

I noticed during this stint that several libraries got upgraded from things
like libfoo0 to libfoo1.

If this is one of your packages, please file a bug on ftp.debian.org to have
the obsolete packages removed. this will not happen for some time, to allow
for packages to be recompiled for the new library.

I'd like to get woody decrufted!

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

            "Bother," said Pooh, as he was assimilated by the Borg.