Re: ITP & ITU: gconf

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Takuo KITAME wrote:

> VR> On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Takuo KITAME wrote:
>
> >> Hello.
> >>
> >> I've packaged GNOME GConf and I'm maintaining it.
> >> My package is based on Vincent's Quick & dirty gconf package :P
> >>
> >> I'm intent to upload, if Vincent won't do it.
>
> VR> Please go ahead ;)
>
>     Thanks.
>     Well, How about gnome-vfs and w3c-libwww ?

I'll upload a new gnome-vfs package as soon as you've uploaded gconf-0.8
(the package is ready, it's just waiting for a decent version of gconf).

As for w3c-libwww, I'm not sure... I have a package ready, but it's really
a old and unmaintained software and I just hope the Nautilus developpers
will remove the dependency on it (as the Evolution developpers just did).

	Cordialement,

--
"Les politiciens, c'est comme les couches bébés; il faut les changer
 régulièrement, et ce, pour les mêmes raisons!"