Debian entry out to date in Distribution HOWTO

Hi all,

Translating the Distribution-HOWTO, I noticed that the Debian Linux
(sic)
entry in this HOWTO was seriously out to date since it hasn't been
modified
 since July 1998, when hamm was released ! Furthermore, it talks
about
Debian Linux instead of Debian GNU/Linux. I know this HOWTO is
generally
out to date (there was a Yggdrasil entry until this year !), but that
would be
good for Debian to offer a correct and up to date information to the
newbies who reads the HOWTOs. We all know that the beginners who
reads
the HOWTOs before installing Linux will finish anyway by using Debian
:)
So, if anyone is volunteer, please read the section "Submissions to
this document"
before contacting Eric S. Raymond -- aka esr --
<mailto:esr@snark.thyrsus.com>.

Thanks in advance,

--
mmenal