Re: Intent To Split: netbase

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 09:23:11AM +0300, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> For simplicity's sake, I think it's just good enough to include /sbin,
> /usr/sbin and /usr/local/sbin in user's default path.

I think if someone has to do such a thing, then:

  a) they forgot to su root; or
  b) they don't know they need privleges to use the command in question; or
  c) the command doesn't belong in sbin anyway.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |       When dogma enters the brain, all
Debian GNU/Linux                |       intellectual activity ceases.