Re: ITP: gkrellweather

Alisdair McDiarmid proclaimed:
> I intend to package gkrellweather:

> I've already made a preliminary package and put it up at:
> http://wasters.org/debian/

You might want to work with the maintainer of gkrellm (bma@debian.org) on a
stratergy for interfacing gkrellweather with gkrellm.  Actually, you might
just work on a gkrellm-plugins package which contains gkrellweather and
other gkrellm plugins.

Thaths
--
Marge: Besides, it's not just his chiseled good looks.  "People" magazine
says he's a devoted father, goes to church every week, and likes to fix