CD Art

Hi guys,

Since we'll have official CDs, people will have a chance to use our new
official logo (the one with the bottle, as opposed to the free use one
that's just a swirl). Does anyone want to spend a little time putting
some nice CD art together, that includes, say, the logo, the version,
the codename, the arch, the disc number, the dedication, the webpage,
or something of the sort?

Some CD-art for slink is at:
	http://www.debian.org/~dunham/CD/CD-art/
with what seems to be xfig source.