GTK Problem

Hi,

I startet a little GTK program. I compiled it with the following gcc
Everything works fine, no error messages on stderr.
After installing gnome-core, gnome-panel and some other gnome-stuff I get the
following error on stderr:
gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libpixmap.so",

I do not use any pixmaps on buttons in my program.

Did I forget to install a gtklib or a gcc option?

Does anyone have an idea what the problem can be?

Thanks in advance.

Bye,

Sven

PS: Please CC any answers to me because I'm not subscribed.