Certification of Hardware for Debian on a big scale

A huge german and internationonal company would like to use Debian as its
Operating system of choice. Their only problem is that no big Company is
selling Hardware which is certified for Debian.

Thats why I asked some people i know working for major computervendors about
certification of Hardware for Debian.

These people came back to me and wanted to know more details and and whether
other companys (biger ones) were interested in certifed Hardware for Debian.
They would like to know
* names of contact-persons in companys intersted and
* numbers of installations.

Could we collect names and companies and computer-vendors? Is there someone
working on this? Could we get in touch?

I am not on this list, please cc me.