Re: Installed gnome-applets 1.2.0-1 (source i386)

>> Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> writes:

 > >> If you want ... In the same times, you can do a bug report to the
 > >> upstream author. I don't now why people submit upstream bug to the
 > >> Debian BTS.

 EB> Then I suggest that you take some time to read the documentation
 EB> for the BTS.

 > Ha ha ha

 What the heck is that supposed to mean?

 Joey already explained why it's a good idea to have potentially
 upstream bugs reported to the Debian BTS.  Edward was just pointing
 out that you /should/ read the BTS documentation in order to figure
 out the proper way to handle these reports (hint: closing them at
 random and having users check them /is not/ the proper way)

 Being a Debian maintainer is a responsability.

                                Marcelo