Re: Debian Advantages

On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 19:52:02 +0200 (+0000), Martin Schulze wrote:
> I was reminded that I started to document Advantages of the
> Debian distribution in comparison with others.  I doubt that
> I made the URL public and asked for input yet.  Therefore
> please find the document below and send me your additions.
>
> http://www.infodrom.ffis.de/~joey/Debian-Advantages-HOWTO.txt

It would be great if pages like these could be found off the main page.
Another one that comes to mind are the bugs-by-submitter url.  Maybe a
"pages of interest by debian developers" page?

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@iname.com
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Debian GNU/Linux  -*-   because I'm allergic to Prozac   -*-  www.debian.org