buildd and crypto & us (the next chapter)

Suppose I split sendmail into two pieces (built from the same source pkg)
   1) sendmail(us)         whole enchilada (sans TLS support)
   2) sendmail-tls(non-us) only new sendmail binary & postinst supporting TLS

Until Debian registers US, I can only dupload the us package.

What will happen when the build daemons see source package, will they
build (and upload) both packages?

If so, will the I386 build daemon recognize that sendmail-tls is missing?
If so, will it build it?

Assuming the above is, more or less, true...  Are any of these build
daemons in the US?  Do they know to *not* build/upload to non-us?

--
Rick Nelson (wondering if there is any sense in continuing)