ITP: TuxRacer

Hi!

I intend to package Tux Racer, a 3D racing game featuring Tux.
It's licence is GPL. Details and screenshots can be found at
http://tuxracer.sourceforge.net/

Also, as i am stuck in the NM queue (according to nm.debian.org, I should
be one of the next to get an AM assigned) I need somebody to sponsor me
while I travel the trail of NM. Thanks.

There are two packages: tuxracer and tuxracer-data.

Package: tuxracer
 Tux Racer is a simple OpenGL-based racing game featuring Tux, the
 Linux Penguin. The object of the game is to slide down a snow- and
 ice-covered mountain as quickly as possible, avoiding the trees and rocks
 that will slow you down.

Pa1ckage: tuxracer-data

--

	Oliver M. Bolzer
	oliver@gol.com

GPG (PGP) Fingerprint = 621B 52F6 2AC1 36DB 8761  018F 8786 87AD EF50 D1FF